Chicken Patties With Avocado. Avocado Granot, Israel’s leading marketer of avocados and fresh fruits and vegetables by Granot farmers, serves a recipe for an original and delicious dish: Chicken patties with a surprising ingredient – avocado!
“Avocado Granot” serves an original recipe with avocado: chicken patties with avocado. An easy and light recipe that the whole family can make together.
Ingredients (for about 4 servings):
- 1/2 pound ground chicken breast
- 1/2 ripe avocado of the “Avocado Granot” type
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 finely chopped onion
- A large handful of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Persian lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix a pound of ground chicken breast with half a ripe and crushed avocado and a quarter cup of flour.
- Add the finely chopped onion and a large handful of chopped parsley to the mixture.
- Season with a tablespoon of Persian lemon, salt, and pepper.
- Roll the meat into small patties.
- Place in the oven on high heat for about 20 minutes. Make sure that the chicken cooks all the way.
- It can be served with rice and a spicy vegetable salad.
To read this recipe in Hebrew, press here.