Herbalife offers a healthy recipe for protein banana bread that will fill the house with baking scents and fill the heart with joy. Suitable as a nutritious and delicious meal and also as a healthy dessert.
Protein Banana Bread Recipe(12 slices):
- 2 tablespoons measuring protein powder
- 1 measuring spoon Formula 1 Strictly kosher vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs L
- 80 ml of water
- 75 ml olive oil
- 75 ml maple syrup
- 225 grams of wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Extras: Walnut chips
- Tip: Raisins can also be added
- In a bowl mash the bananas with a fork. Add 2 eggs and mix well.
- Add while stirring: water, olive oil, maple syrup. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix the wholemeal flour, baking soda powder, protein powder, formula powder, and cinnamon together.
- Pour the egg batter into the powder bowl and mix well.
- Add the walnut chips and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and place in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Cool slightly and eat.
Nutrition facts for one slice:
- Calories: 249
- Protein(g): 21
- Carbohydrates(g): 38.4
- fat(g): 7
- fiber(g): 5.3
A video for making banana bread with the chefs and clinical nutritionists, Udi Barkan and Osher Eildman. Includes tips for easy and successful baking: To watch the video, press here.