Winter is here and there is nothing more fun and relaxing than drinking a bowl of warm soup. Especially when it is freezing outside. The Master Chef brand presents a recipe for Moroccan Harira soup that everyone loves. It is rich in flavor, very nutritious, and most of all, warm and comforting.
List of ingredients for 8 servings of Moroccan Harira soup:
- 1 cup chickpeas from a box of Master Chef
- One cup lentils from a box of Master Chef
- 1 large chopped onion
- A bunch of coriander
- A bunch of parsley
- 3 chopped celery stalks
- 1 box of finely chopped tomatoes Master Chef
- 3 tablespoons natural lemon juice Master Chef
- Teaspoon and a half of cumin
- Salt to taste
- Teaspoon ground white pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Chopped coriander
- Put the olive oil in a large pot and cook the onion until it becomes brown. Then, add the garlic and mix.
- Add the herbs one at a time, and saute them for a few minutes. Then add the chickpeas, lemon juice, tomatoes, and the three cups of water.
- Next, add the black lentils and spices. Cook on low heat for around 35 minutes. If the soup becomes too thick, add some boiling water.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Don’t forget to add the lemon juice and chopped coriander to your soup. It adds a lot to the taste of the soup!