On these hectic days we are looking for fun activities that we can do at home with the kids. The Master Chef Brand offers an easy and wonderful recipe, served on a stick. A recipe that children will be more than happy to prepare together with their parents. And even more so, be happy to eat: Schnitzel on a stick.
Kids will go crazy over this dish, which combines their favorite dish with the most fun and friendly way of serving them.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 500 g ground chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons Grissini crumbs Master Chef
- 1 chopped and fried onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 cups Grissini crumbs Master Chef
How to Prepare the Schnitzel on a stick:
- Mix the ground chicken breast with bread crumbs and fried onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form elongated patties and attach them to a flat skewer. Refrigerate.
- Prepare two bowls: The first bowl should have the eggs seasoned which the ketchup. The second bowl should have the breadcrumbs
- Dip the skewered patties in the egg mixture and coat well with bread crumbs.
- Lastly, deep fry in oil until golden.
To read this recipe in Hebrew, click Here